Fullmetal Alchemist : The Sacred Star of Milos (movie)


Download

Well, before a month we could say that the second Fullmetal Alchemist movie is just a funny rumor, but now it is official! The movie is called Fullmetal Alchemist : Milos no Seinaru Hoshi and translated in English it looks like this - Fullmetal Alchemist : The Sacred Star of Milos.

The movie premiere was at 2nd of July and it was launched in Japan and screened just once in France, on a Japan expo. The and it was launched in Japan and screened just once in France, on a Japan expo.

The movie will come on DVD in November. It's a doubt if we can see it earlier (and especially with English subs).




To be honest - I'm a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist saga - I like the first anime, I like the remake (even more). I really loved the first movie - Conqueror of Shambala. And the Shambala movie was a great success! It had a great story and most important - it was well made. (I mean the way of drawing). I don't have any doubts that the second movie will be successful too - it is a FMA after all, but... The way it is made - isn't exactly how it is supposed to be. I don't know if it was made in parallel with the Brotherhood saga, but it is a "step-back" to me. I'll show you one of the trailers - it's pity! And Edward seems more like a fan-art-made than a pro-made. It's really pity...




Look at 1:25 when the wind blows Ed's hair. Does this look "FMA style" to you? It doesn't to me!


If you go to Youtube, you'll find more trailers - they are 3 or 4 + the fan made + the specials. There's a plenty of what to see. But everything what we see will make us to question ourselves "Why the hell it is soooo different?! Why the hell they made it so... bad-looking?" . I don't know.. Maybe some of you will find it cute in its own way, but compared with the first anime, which was made @2003 I find it worse. And I mean just for the drawings, just for the art. Maybe this movie was made very quickly and that's why they did some 'lazy drawings'. Who knows?

Nevermind! Nevermind how it is made, we are NOT going to miss the movie! But we'll have to wait for a while :) Lucky japenese people - some of them have already watched it!


And in the meantime, while we are waiting for the Sacred Star of Milos to appear on DVD and come to us, we can watch the Fullmetal Alchemist anime again :)

C'ya!

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment